Beanie Chilli Goulash:
So it’s the end of the week, you’re due a food shop and you’re limited on what’s left in the fridge. What can you cook? Try this goulash recipe we prepared. Any veggies you have left in the fridge will do!
- 150 grams of Mince
- 1 pot of chilli cool beans
- A few leaves of spinach fresh/frozen
- 1 onion
- 1 handful of sweet corn fresh/frozen
- 1 handful of peas fresh/frozen
- 60 grams of basmati rice
- Boil the rice in a saucepan and leave to simmer.
- In a separate saucepan, fry some onion in a splash of oil.
- Add the mince, and cook until browned.
- Pop in a pot of Chilli Cool Beans.
- Stir in the sweetcorn and peas.
- Finally , add the spinach until wilted.
- Strain the rice and serve.