Counting down the days to the weekend? Make the most of it and bring some friends over for a tasty but super easy and quick weekend brunch! An ideal meal to enjoy over a mug or two of tea or a glass or two of something a little stronger… we won’t judge!
Potato Salad – Baby Potatoes, eggs, onions, Mayonnaise, vinegar, mustard, salt and pepper
Hummus – Chick Peas, Garlic, Sesame Oil, Olive Oil, salt and pepper
Ham and Olives
Homemade seeded Bread
Tomatoes Cool Beans
Sparkling water with a wedge of lemon
- Place potatoes in saucepan; add enough water to cover potatoes.
- Cover and heat to boiling; reduce heat to low. …
- Mix mayonnaise, vinegar, mustard, salt and pepper in large glass or plastic bowl.
- Add potatoes and onion
- Stir in eggs ( Hard Boiled )
- 1 Can drained well-cooked or canned chickpeas, liquid reserved.
- 40g of Sesame Oil
- 50g extra-virgin olive oil, plus oil for drizzling.
- 2 cloves garlic, peeled, or to taste.
- Salt and freshly ground black pepper to taste.
Use tooth picks to put through ham and olives
Fry two large free range eggs
Sprinkle some Herbs De Provence on top of the eggs
Simple and quick brunch idea for two, so enjoy it while the weather is still good!